Megaman again!

Heh, spent about an hour on this today. I’m feeling much better. Man, never been sick for over two weeks straight. Something really kicked my ass ;>_>

Anyway, I implemented display on/off, so now the garbage between screen transitions (that would normally be blank) is gone. I remove the garbage tiles from the top of the screen board too. And finally, I fixed a few audio emulation bugs.

Here’s the updated version:

Edit: Opps, I forgot something. I just beat the game on mednafen (0.9.16). I was wondering if any MM1 capable fans can playthrough this game on the real hardware and let me know of any problems. Thanks 😀 Hmm.. I think I’ll make a single CUE/ISO zip with just the game itself (without source) so people can test it out.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: